South San Francisco, CA, USA
The Administrative Assistant supports the smooth running of day-to-day operations by providing administrative and logistical support, primarily to the US Office team, whilst also assisting other groups when necessary. They are adaptable in their responsibilities to support the ad-hoc needs of the business. This will include planning for major and minor conferences, supporting overseas visits both to and from the PD office, and general office management and facilities tasks. This can be a full-time or part-time role.
- Booking travel and/or accommodation for staff attending both overseas and domestic business meetings or conferences
- Coordinating agendas for members attending business meetings or conferences, including documenting itineraries and travel plans
- Tracking forthcoming conferences, and supporting teams by booking venues for client meetings/dinners and registering attendees
- Supporting teams to organise events for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing logistical support for visitors to the PD office, including booking travel/accommodation/meals with team members
- Day-to-day office tasks, including submitting expense reports
- Office and facilities management, including ordering of office supplies for staff
- Managing the Information email inbox, triaging and redirecting enquires to the relevant employees
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Experience in administrative work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Evidence of data entry skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work effectively with other teams internally
- Proficient IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Experience in and/or knowledge of working in pharma/medtech industries
- Interest in healthcare/life sciences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.