- Support the QARA team in managing all administrative tasks such as:
- Supporting with internal and external audits
- Administering internal systems
- Documentation management
- Supporting teams to organise events for both internal and external stakeholders such as:
- Liaising with suppliers
- Sending correspondence
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with other departments to help deliver Quality processes
- Co-ordinating agendas for team members
- Collating and circulating information
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Experience working as an administrator or a similar discipline
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work alongside various internal teams
- Ability to problem solve a complex range of tasks
- Proficient IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Business or similar
- Experience of Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.