Associate Image Analyst
The Associate Image Analyst is charged with quantitative analysis of images as part of Perspectum’s clinical reporting service. Using a mixture of internal and external analysis software, analysts are responsible for the interpretation and quantification of customer data, handling acquisition quality issues (artefacts), and delivering accurate and robust reports for both clinical and investigational use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of imaging data using one or more Perspectum’s quantification devices:
- Following project-specific SOPs to produce quantitative reports for customers and internal research teams.
- Identification and reporting of MR data quality issues. Liaising with other teams for support.
- Delivery of reports within Perspectum’s Quality Management System.
- Support for project leads
- Analysis of all imaging data in relevant Service and/or Product area
- Lead on projects
- Analysis of quantitative data
- Identification and escalation of issues related to relevant Service and/or Product area
- Testing and providing product feedback for development teams
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working with quantitative data
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Higher degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- GCP training
- Experience in quantitative analysis of MR data
- Experience in quantitative analysis for commercial clinical trials and/or service
- Experience within Medical Device in Pharma and/or Clinical Industry
- Experience of leading Quantitative Analysis teams as a Service
- Experience working within ISO Quality Framework
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.