You will be responsible for the design and management of clinical research activities with our medical and academic partners to evaluate the utility of our technology in a range of clinical indications. Working closely with the Head of Innovation and Chief Medical Officer, you will perform functions associated with study planning, implementation, monitoring, writing and publishing of clinical research studies.
- Propose, develop, and implement robust clinical studies to strengthen the scientific knowledge base relating to the clinical utility of Perspectum’s MRI technology.
- Provide analysis and statistical support for clinical and research projects.
- Drive and support scientific publications including drafting of manuscripts.
- Keep up to date with advances in the field, through regular literature review and conference attendance.
- Develop and maintain a strong external expert and scientific network for collaborations.
Skills and Requirements: essential
- PhD or MD in biomedical science, clinical science or related fields.
- Experience in designing and executing clinical or biomedical research studies to evaluate new technology / interventions.
- Proven record in writing peer-reviewed publications.
- Understanding of research methods and statistics.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently.
Skills and Requirements: desirable
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary collaborative clinical projects.
- Experience in writing grant applications.
- Statistical analysis (inc. experience with statistical software, ideally R).
- Knowledge of MR physics or MRI analysis techniques.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.