Business and Service Analytics Industrial Placement (12 months)
The Quantitative Analysis Service (QAS) has provided quantitative reports for clinical and non-commercial customers since 2015. Various data are captured to different degrees by software used as part of the Service, including throughput, data quality issues, Data Analyst performance, and communications with customers. Extracting actionable insights from these data is essential, both to ensure a consistently high-quality Service provision, and increasingly to provide information of independent value.
The QAS Analytics Intern will support the Service by providing analytics on all aspects of the Service, from adherence to SLAs to identifying trends in imaging site performance. Working with Clinical Project Management, MR Applications and Business Development teams, they will develop and deliver reports.
- Generate market intelligence on analytics offering of companies in the same sector.
- Creating templates for Service Analytics reports in collaboration with key stakeholders including Data Analysis, Project Management and MR Applications.
- Creating and running queries in Jira
- Generating and presenting reports on Service Performance
- Liaising with the CRM manager to facilitate effective integration of EDISON/Jira and CRM.
- Market research on potential operational partners
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working toward first degree in Business or Management
- Awareness of the general principles of Business Intelligence.
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks.
- Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work effectively with other teams internally.
Desirable Skills and Requirements
- Experience with Jira workflow manager
- Experience in CRMs
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.