Business Development and Innovation Industrial Placements (12 months)
The Business Development Intern performs inside sales and market assessment for Perspectum’s Business Development Team. They contribute towards the customer engagement and marketing campaigns, researching the market landscape and contributing to proposal and business models for new customers, working closely with Perspectum’s Product Management, Customer Services and Innovation & Clinical Sciences Teams
- Monitoring the latest developments in biotech/pharma trials for liver diseases
- Writing reports on market trends and competitor products
- Supporting marketing campaigns for product launches and conferences, including updates to digital content (website, white papers, product brochures, social media campaigns)
- Working closely with the Business Development and Marketing Managers to gather client feedback and assess success of marketing campaign activities
- Attend international conferences, gather market insights and customer feedback
- Using SharePoint and Customer Relationship Management Systems to manage and organise information
- Data processing and preparation of scientific information for reporting in grant applications.
- Support with data curation and identify data quality issues.
- Maintain a central repository of records to Company standards.
- Research and produce documents related to documentation of company IP.
- Work closely with the Innovation and Clinical Science team to identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain correspondence files for research collaborations and clinical trial activities to ensure a smooth and orderly day-to-day running of Innovation projects.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.