Business Development Manager
The Business Development Associate/Manager will grow the footprint of Perspectum’s products and liaise with hospitals and key opinion leaders in gastroenterology, hepatology, radiology and magnetic resonance medicine as well as wellness centres, pharma and biotech companies. Maintain and communicate a professional level knowledge of the clinical applications and benefits of Perspectum Diagnostics’ products. They are fast paced and able to multi-task, working with various internal teams across Perspectum.
- Relationship building and leads generation
- Establish and maintain strong sales channels in assigned territories
- Network and liaise with medical, industry experts
- Provide timely follow-up on all leads.
- Support and attend medical conferences and marketing campaigns for product launches
- Maintaining good stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
- Leads and sales management
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts and assessments of the factors influencing sales.
- Organise the delivery of proposals, budgets and presentations
- Negotiate sales and collaboration agreements
- Market monitoring
- Collect, understand and communicate the latest developments in market, diagnostic developments in gastroenterology and medical imaging to the wider team
- Assess how to integrate the future direction of products with the goals of end users and customers
- Regular competitor intelligence tracking
Skills and requirements: required
- Proven track record in business development/sales in APAC with a working knowledge of sales metrics
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organisational skills and ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Willingness to learn and gain significant knowledge on the relevant science and technology relating to Perspectum Diagnostics product offerings
- Ability to work effectively within and across teams
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong relationship building skills and a people-oriented outlook
- Communication skills – oral and written, interpersonal and public. The ability to use these skills in a customer facing role to execute business development activities and deliver service
- Willingness to travel both regionally and internationally (30%)
- Degree in life sciences or equivalent
Skills and requirements: Desirable
- Experience in Market Research
- Familiar with clinical trials
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.