Business Development Manager, USA
South San Francisco, CA, USA
The Business Development Manager builds value in the business through revenue generation, strategic collaborations with key opinion leaders and research institutes, and relationship management with clients (e.g. Pharma and/or Biotech customers). They will network with existing and prospective customers and plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Perspectum.
- Network and liaise with medical and industry experts
- Keeping updated with the latest developments in the field of gastroenterology and medical imaging
- Attend conferences and events with the aim of developing new business and supporting existing clients
- Identification and relationship management of prospective customers
- Accurately maintain and develop prospect/client data via Perspectum’s CRM tool
- Budgeting and constructing service proposals for existing/prospective customers
- Communicate and liaise with various internal teams
- Updating sales forecasts and expectations for contracts
- Input and collaborate with the Marketing department on collateral and the PD website
- Coach and develop new Business Development team members
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Graduate in biomedical sciences, medicine or a similar discipline
- Experience in selling to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO or Medical device organisations
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise quickly when necessary
- Willingness to integrate between teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and oral communication
- Excellent attention to detail
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience of working in business development
- Experience of marketing
- Experience of working in technology development
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.