Business Development Manager, Singapore
The Business Development Manager (or Associate) will grow the footprint of Perspectum’s products and liaise with hospitals and key opinion leaders in gastroenterology, hepatology, radiology and magnetic resonance medicine as well as wellness centres, pharma and biotech companies. They are fast paced , proactive and able to multi-task, working with various internal teams across Perspectum. Job title of hire will commensurate with experience.
- Establish and maintain strong sales channels in assigned territories
- Network and liaise with hepatologists, radiologists and managers of hospitals and imaging centres
- Communicate feedback from end users and customersto product development and services teams.
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts and assessments of the factors influencing sales.
- Provide timely follow-up on all sales leads.
- Deliver business proposals, budgets and presentations
- Negotiate sales agreements
- Maintain and communicate a professional level knowledge of the clinical applications and benefits of Perspectum Diagnostics’ products.
- Regular competitor intelligence tracking
- Work synergistically with other members of the APAC and UK team
- Collect, understand and communicate the latest developments in market, diagnostic developments in gastroenterology and medical imaging to the wider team
- Support and attend medical conferences and marketing campaigns for product launches
- Maintain good stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Interest in medtech and healthcare
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organisational skills and ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Ability to work effectively within and across teams
- Ability to work with unknowns
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong relationship building skills and a people-oriented outlook
- Communication skills – oral and written, interpersonal and public. The ability to use these skills in a customer facing role to execute business development activities and deliver service
- Willingness to travel both regionally and internationally
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Degree in life sciences or equivalent qualification
- Experience in Market Research
- Business development experience in healthcare sector preferred
- Fluency in spoken and written Japanese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.