Clinical Account Manager (Operations)
Dallas, TX, USA
The Clinical Account Manager handles key clinical relationships and plays a central role in the deployment of Perspectum Diagnostics’s products and services. They will be required to demonstrate a proactive and independent approach to problem-solving and decision making and are responsible for taking accounts from an early stage, usually immediately following contracting, through to service realization. Additionally, as the primary point of contact within Perspectum, the Clinical Account Manager will input comments and feedback into the product development process as part of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Managing interactions between key stakeholders
- Coordinating regular report writing against milestones and deliverables
- Coordinating and organizing project meetings both on and off-site as required
- Providing minutes of meetings held
- Liaising with: Perspectum’s Commercial & Legal Teams during the contracting stage, Perspectum’s Finance Team to manage the financial aspects of ongoing accounts and Business Development throughout the lifecycle of the accounts
- Evaluating and coordinating site feasibility and set up
- Being the public-facing point of contact for assigned (and prospective) clinical accounts
- Providing input to the Product Development Process
- Communicating pipeline products to customers and looking for opportunities to upsell
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to a complex range of tasks subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organizational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritize tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Superb communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to use these skills to execute relationship management duties
- Ability to plan staffing levels and assignments across a portfolio of accounts
- Understanding of Healthcare IT Systems including PACS
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Proven experience in operational account management, ideally medically-based
- Experience of working within a clinical setting and communicating with Healthcare professionals
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.