Clinical Applications Research Assistant
The Clinical Applications Research Assistant has a background in clinical or biomedical research. They are responsible for the design and management of clinical research activities with Perspectum’s medical and academic partners to evaluate the utility of our technology in a range of clinical indications. Working closely with the Head of Innovation and Chief Medical Officer, they perform functions associated with study planning, implementation, monitoring, writing and publishing of clinical research studies.
- Propose, develop, and implement robust clinical studies to strengthen the scientific knowledge base relating to the clinical utility of Perspectum’s technology
- Identify unmet clinical application needs in imaging and impact the technology/innovation roadmap for clinical applications research
- Project manage internal and collaborative research projects
- Provide analysis and statistical support for clinical and research projects
- Support Business Development to support scientific claims and marketing
- Delivery of clinical work packages to ensure study deliverables are achieved for regulatory and adoption substantiation and submissions.
- Drive and support scientific publications including drafting of manuscripts and conference abstracts
- Ensure publication strategy is in line with new advances in the field, including conference attendance
- Develop and maintain a strong external expert and scientific network for collaborations
- Participate in knowledge dissemination between internal teams as well as external stake holders and provide training to staff as required
- Contribute to internal and collaboration research process developments
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Academic background in biomedical science or equivalent experience
- Directly relevant professional/academic achievement equivalent to an advanced degree
- Recognized expertise in clinical studies and/or healthcare industry
- Understanding of clinical research methodologies
- Experience of statistical and research methods
- Ability to identify and make suitable interventions to ensure project delivery
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- PhD or MD in biomedical science, clinical science or related fields.
- Experience in designing and executing clinical or biomedical research studies to evaluate new technology/interventions
- Understanding of evidence-based medicine and processes that inform this
- Proven record in writing peer-reviewed publications
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.