Clinical Collaborations Manager (12 month FTC)
The Clinical Collaborations Manager is responsible for the coordination of clinical research activities with our medical and academic partners, designed to evaluate the utility of our technology in a range of clinical indications. Playing a key role in the development of Perspectum Diagnostics products and services, the Clinical Collaborations Manager will work closely with the Head of Clinical Science and Head of Innovation, performing functions associated with study set-up, site coordination, study execution, and ensuring project deliverables are achieved and disseminated. The Clinical Collaborations Manager will be required to demonstrate a proactive and independent approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Being the first point of contact for matters relating to collaboration management projects
- Managing the interactions between key project stakeholders for assigned clinical collaborations, including:
- Coordinating interactions with clinical sites, including project meetings both on and off site
- Drafting collaboration agreements and statements of work with input from the scientific team
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant study documentation
- Driving project progress against milestones and deliverables, with appropriate reporting.
- Facilitating the acquisition of new industry and publicly-funded projects by
- Building and supporting strong collaborative relationships with key thought leaders
- Managing and scheduling the initial consultations
- Coordinating feasibility assessments for new collaboration partners
- Working with colleagues to produce project costings for new projects
- Driving and coordinating communication between stakeholders
- Maintain and refine process for screening, qualifying, selecting, and contracting with research partners, investigators, sites and vendors required for conduct of clinical research
- Keep customers & collaboration partners informed about Perspectum technologies
- Effectively communicate with the Company’s internal audience
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Experience of project or collaboration management in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to proactively solve problems over a complex range of tasks, subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Ability to manage and coordinate the creation and delivery of project reports in timely manner
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. The ability to use these skills to execute collaboration management duties
- Ability to plan resource requirements across a portfolio of projects
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner or another Project Management qualification
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.