Clinical Image Analyst
Dallas, TX, USA
The successful candidate will be charged with quantitative analysis of magnetic resonance images (MRI) as part of our clinical reporting service and to support clinical research studies for pharmaceutical customers. In this role, you will contribute towards Perspectum’s efforts to improve patient care, avoid invasive medical procedures, and support development of potentially life-saving drugs. No experience of MRI is necessary, as full training will be provided in Perspectum’s Global Headquarters in Oxford, UK. Conscientious and quality-focused, the right candidate will demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Analysis of MRI data.
- Providing technical support to and answering queries from customers.
- Technical report writing
- Liaise with the MR applications team as part of data quality control.
Skills and requirements: essential
- First degree in a technical subject, e.g. biomedical sciences, or experience in technical roles
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of data quality and basic statistics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently.
- Practical, hands on attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office or similar packages.
- Be able to spend 1-2 months in Oxford, UK for initial onboarding and training.
Skills and requirements: desirable
- Experience of handling quantitative data
- A basic understanding of anatomy
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.