Clinical Image Analyst: R&D
We now seek to appoint a Clinical Image Analyst who will report to the Clinical Data Analyst and work alongside the analyst team. The Clinical Image Analyst is charged with quantitative analysis of magnetic resonance images (MRI) as part of Perspectum’s clinical reporting service. Using a mixture of internal and external analysis software, analysts are responsible for the interpretation and quantification of customer data, handling acquisition quality issues (artefacts), and delivering accurate and robust reports for both clinical and investigational use. They are conscientious and quality-focused with a proactive approach to problem solving. A background in MR or other imaging modalities would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- Analysis of MRI data:
- Following project-specific SOPs to produce quantitative reports for customers and internal research teams.
- Identification and reporting of MR data quality issues. Liaising with other teams for support.
- Delivery of reports within Perspectum’s Quality Management System.
- Technical report writing, e.g. interim reviews
- Liaise with the MR Applications and Product Management teams as part of data quality control
- Communicate with, and provide feedback to, customers regarding our products and services
- Maintaining and updating written documents
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Degree in a related technical subject, e.g.: biomedical sciences, medical physics, image analysis.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, practical environment
- Able to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of handling quantitative data
- Understand the importance of data quality
- Excellent numerical skills, e.g. knowledge of basic statistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of anatomy
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Further degree (Masters or PhD) in a related technical subject, e.g. biomedical sciences, medical physics, radiographic sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Experience of handling MR data
- Experience of project management
- Experience of working with programming software, e.g. Matlab, R
- Experience of independent research
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.