Clinical Trials Coordinator
The Project Management team manage and deliver specific projects which require an understanding of the clinical trial management. These projects will include both academic and commercially sponsored clinical trials, and will play a key role in the development of Perspectum Diagnostics’ products and services. The Clinical Trials Coordinator will be required to support the Project Management team with the day to day activities surrounding our studies and demonstrate a proactive and independent approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Managing the interactions between key project stakeholders for assigned clinical studies:
-- Coordinating regular report writing against project milestones and deliverables
-- Coordinating and organising project meetings both on and off site
-- providing minutes of meetings held
-- evaluating and coordinating site feasibility and set up
- Being the public facing administrative point of contact for assigned (and prospective) clinical projects
- Liaising with Perspectum’s Finance Director to manage the financial aspects of ongoing projects
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant study documentation
- Monitoring of project progression against set time lines
- Facilitating the acquisition of new industrial and publicly funded projects by
-- managing and scheduling the initial consultations
-- working with colleagues to produce project costings for new projects
-- driving and coordinating communication between stakeholders during the contracting stage
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Ability to manage and coordinate the creation and delivery of project reports in timely manner
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. The ability to use these skills to execute project management duties
- Ability to plan staffing levels and assignments across a portfolio of projects
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner (or APMP equivalent)
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Proven experience and excellence in project management, ideally clinically-based
- Understanding of ICH-GCP
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working with patient support groups
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.