Cloud Infrastructure & DevOps engineer
- Are enthusiastic about deploying, monitoring and supporting secure, scalable systems on AWS
- Have a functional understanding of networks, firewalls, Linux servers and virtualisation
- Have the aptitude to create infrastructure as code
- Enjoy problem solving in a team environment
- Are keen to join a small, growing DevOps team to support the business
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building, supporting and improving the infrastructure on which Perspectum
- Diagnostics applications run Build and operate automation solutions for infrastructure, security and applications
- Build and operate continuous integration and deployment tools and infrastructure
- Implement best practice to ensure secure, scalable, robust cloud infrastructure and applications. Manage, monitor, enforce and improve security across the Perspectum cloud infrastructure
- Promoting DevOps principles throughout the wider team
- Provide second level service support
- Assist with compliance to applicable standards (such as ISO27001, HIPAA, NIST CSF)
Knowledge and Experience
- AWS including EC2, S3, Security Groups
- AWS ECS, Lambda, RDS
- CI build tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Educated to degree level
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.