This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven Communications Associate to join the Perspectum Marketing team in our Head office in Oxford, reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager. Working closely with Marketing, Business Development and Product Development teams, you will provide communications support for both internal and external audiences.
- Develop and maintain media relations to cover international, corporate and trade PR Identify media opportunities for features on our company / disease areas
- Coordinating PR activities, working across teams to ensure delivery
- Updating our internal communications channels
- Writing communication materials including press releases, case studies, articles, brochure copy and award entries
- Pitching stories to key media outlets
- Support key customers with co-marketing activities
- Supporting the creation of marketing materials for conferences and products
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Degree in Scientific or Communications discipline
- Previous experience of working in a scientific communications or B2B PR role desired
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills as well as great written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Previous education/experience in BioMedical sciences
- Interest in BioMedical sciences/software
- Experience of translating technical content for non-technical audiences
- Proactive approach to work
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.