Corporate Paralegal - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining company registers and filing corporate records with Companies House
- Co-ordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents;
- Producing documents related to development and implementation of corporate policy;
- Drafting board minutes and shareholder resolutions;
- Assisting with organisation of AGM, papers, and necessary filings;
- Providing organisational and administrative support on corporate transactions
- Assisting in preparing and updating contracts, policies and procedures
- Ensuring files and databases are kept up-to-date
- General legal and administrative tasks, such as proofreading
- (Desired) Degree or equivalent qualification in Law (but other degrees acceptable if main Knowledge and Experience Requirements (set out below) are met)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of working as a Corporate Paralegal
- Extremely accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced sometimes pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Self-starter, pragmatic, team player, strong IT skills particularly Word and Excel
- Super organized
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Practical and problem-solving attitude
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.