Finance Manager (Imaging CRO)
South San Francisco, CA, USA
The Finance Manager is responsible for the daily financial administration of Perspectum's Imaging CRO Business Unit. The main purpose of this role is to monitor finances across our Imaging CRO projects and forecast outcomes and returns. This role requires regular communications with the Clinical Project Managers and the finance team of the Parent Company based in the UK. The role will also include aspects of purchase ordering and sales ledger management.
- Maintaining the sales tracker per project
- Forecasting revenues and market trends
- Tracking revenue against forecasts
- Liaising with project managers
- Liaising with the UK finance team
- Ensuring business expenditure in line with Company policy and budgets and is appropriately authorised
- Day to day purchase ordering including setting up accounts with suppliers
- Entering purchase invoices into the finance system
- Finance/accounting qualification or degree in a relevant field
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Familiar with accounting software (e.g., Xero. Expensify)
- Experience working with finance accounts in a busy and adaptable environment
- Excellent capability with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholder levels
- Excellent attention to detail
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.