You will be a leader who can develop, mentor and inspire your own team, providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team. You will be a persuasive influencer and attentive listener with the ability to collaborate with the Executive team, providing a strategic leadership role in financial decision making, turning financial data into actionable intelligence and helping to grow the business. As the company prepares to IPO within the next 12-24 months, experience in this area with an understanding of US GAAP and listing on a US stock exchange is preferable but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Form a close working relationship with senior executive management team, providing executive leadership to achieve the company’s financial strategy
- Evaluate and analyse the financial climate and market trends and provide recommendations
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, tax, budgeting, forecasting and detailed cash flow analysis
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Directs and oversee all aspects of financial activities, reporting and local law compliance in the UK, US & Singapore
- Review investment strategies considering cash & liquidity risks
- Ensure that company finance systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Responsibility for internal and external financial reporting timetable
- Overseeing internal controls and create a policy manual for the finance department
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
Education and Experience, Required
- Advanced degree in Finance & Accounting
- Professional qualification CPA/ACA/ACMA
- Extensive proven experience as senior finance professional with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience of UK FRS and US GAAP and US stock exchange
- Proficient in the use of financial management software, i.e. SAP
- Exceptional planning, analytical, communication, leadership, and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- High integrity and openness with commitment to good governance
- Energetic and highly motivated with a passion for excellence in pursuit of business growth and success
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.