Full-Stack Web Developer
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within either an agency environment or as part of an in-house team in Web Development. We are looking for a dynamic and conscientious professional, with a strong track record in design and development. We are looking for someone who is pro-active and has excellent attention to detail, a true self starter. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team. Building and maintaining relationships with key personnel, including senior executives, across the organisation is a major requirement.
- Managing and administering the Website Issues Log (WIL)
- Attend weekly/monthly meetings review
- Working towards becoming the company Webmaster
- Supporting the ad hoc changes to the website
- Liaising with the wider Marketing and Business Development teams on Company branding and positioning
- Supporting the Marketing Managers with digital campaigns
Skills and Requirements: essential
- Evidence of background in web design and development, personal web development projects are considered part of the experience requirement and examples should be provided
- Must be familiar with using Content Management Systems
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in written format and in meetings
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously
- Proven high level accuracy and attention to detail
- Evidence of being flexible, able to multi-task and being proactive, a true self starter
- Supporting the team with ad hoc duties
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
Skills and Requirements: desirable
- Experience in managing projects
- Experience of carrying out IT support
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.