Head of Imaging Applications
Oxford, UK; Dallas, TX, USA
You will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Applications Specialists, a team of experienced MR physicists and radiographers who implement service quality checks, perform installations and training of MRI users, drive innovation and improvement in processes and documentation, and ensure image quality is maintained to the highest standard required by clinical data.
The Imaging Applications team is central to the operation and development of all of Perspectum’s imaging services, both for clinical diagnostic and pharmaceutical customers. The service is delivered worldwide, requiring a global approach to operational support. The team primarily supports MRI-based applications; however, non-MRI applications are also within their remit.
• Coach, develop, and manage Imaging Applications team members
• Oversee and drive continuous improvement in:
o The execution and maintenance of the complete installation and quality control processes for almost all Perspectum products, including LiverMultiScan and MRCP+
o On-site and remote customer support
o Radiographer/MRI technologist training on company’s protocols and workflow for patient MRI acquisitions
o Training and assistance, including the automation of assistance, to the image analysis team on data quality
• Work closely with MRI physicists and image scientists in the development of new clinical applications
• Provide pre-sales support to business development and sales team; Liaise with customers; Acquire and maintain relationships with key imaging companies and bodies; Represent the company at international conferences and trade shows
• Be the central, responsive, unified interface to Imaging Applications for other internal teams, including project management, innovation, and business development
• Ensure MR Applications duties for Physicists, Specialists, and Data Specialists are completed; possibly perform these duties.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
• Extensive experience and understanding of applying clinical MRI. This may include a PhD in a relevant field or equivalent experience in MR radiography.
• Excellent communication and networking skills, attention to detail, and the ability to excel in a fast-moving environment.
• Experience and skill in establishing and maintaining relationships with a variety of people at different levels and in different locations.
• Understanding of MRI
• Fluent in English
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
• Experience of line management
• Deep experience with three main MRI manufacturers, including research in abdominal MRI (acquisition and/or postprocessing), preferably in several application areas
• Experience developing sequences, methods, or postprocessing in MRI
• Understanding of current trends, developments, and products in MRI
• Ready to travel nationally and internationally
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.