Health Economics and Outcomes Research Specialist
South San Francisco, CA, USA; Remote
The HEOR specialist will lead value demonstration, health technology assessment (HTA), evidence generation, economic and outcomes model development/adaptation strategies within the US Commercial organization. They will be responsible for shaping the development and implementation of economic evaluation and evidence generation activities. The successful candidate will ensure quality and continuity of health economic and outcomes activities and develop strategies to support data needs and establish the value of Perspectum products for access, pricing and reimbursement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, integrate and develop valid clinical outcome assessment measurements for use in clinical programs and ensure appropriate economic endpoints are integrated into clinical trials.
- Align the methods and focus of economic evaluations with appropriate stakeholders (payers, patients, healthcare professionals, societies)
- Provide expertise on reimbursement and healthcare economics.
- Design and execute unique product-specific strategies to demonstrate product value and support pricing and reimbursement commercialization activities.
- Develop customer-focused economic models to assist key stakeholders on appropriate use and support technology adoption for new product introductions.
- Drive the generation of evidence that will result in publications that demonstrate the value of products developed.
- Monitor US and Global payment policies and information requirements to recommend best course of action to maintain or improve reimbursement levels and develop robust value story.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Advance degree related to Health Economics and Outcomes Research (MPH, PhD) or related discipline.
- Extensive health Economics experience.
- Deep understanding of US health system, competitive landscape, and the evolving HEOR environment.
- Track record of success and a strong technical background in health economics or health services research.
- Superior problem-solving skills, including capability of applying previous experience to complex policy issues at both and strategic and analytic levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication, collaboration, and influence are required.
- Demonstrated ability to excel and influence in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, budgets, competing timelines, and rapidly evolving
Skills and Requirements: Desired
- Experience in medical devices and or medical imaging.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.