Information Security Manager
The Information Security Manager will report to the Chief Quality and Regulatory Compliance Officer, for supporting and assisting the company in achieving and maintaining compliance with standards including HIPAA, GDPR, ISO27001 and NIST CSF. This includes working with Software Engineering, IT and Legal to achieve overall corporate objectives.
- Setting and implementing an Information and Cyber Security strategy which enables corporate objectives
- Creating an Information and Cyber Security Program
- Managing Projects and Programs to improve and maintain Information and Cyber Security practices, processes and tools in-line with the strategy
- Understanding the needs of each stakeholder group and incorporating them within the overall approach
- Measuring the effectiveness of our cyber security practices
- Proactively monitoring emerging threats and coordinating responses accordingly
- Ensuring that our products are securely developed, and that their associated cyber risks are identified, controlled and monitored
- Coordinating responses to security incidents
- Conducting cybersecurity risk reviews throughout our products lifecycle
- Engaging the business leaders and other stakeholders
- Conducting regular updates to the executive with the progress of the Information and Cyber Security Program
- Coordinating subject matter experts in particular Software, IT and Legal
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Experience of quality systems
- Experience auditing
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Certified Information Security Manager
- BSc in Computer Science or related subject or equivalent experience
- A formal Project Management Qualification
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.