Innovation 12-month Industrial Placement
The Innovation Intern is an energetic and passionate junior scientist that can work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment. As an Innovation Intern, you will provide critical day-to-day support to the Innovation team. Your work impacts directly on the accuracy of data, the productivity of the team, and the performance of our innovative solutions in healthcare and medical technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data processing and preparation of scientific information for reporting in grant applications.
- Support with data curation and identify data quality issues.
- Maintain a central repository of records to Company standards.
- Research and produce documents related to documentation of company IP.
- Work closely with the Innovation and Clinical Science team to identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain correspondence files for research collaborations and clinical trial activities to ensure a smooth and orderly day-to-day running of Innovation projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Working towards, or already achieved, Bachelor’s degree in a numeric scientific discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow work instructions.
- Proven experience of strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Evidence of being flexible, able to multi-task and being proactive - a true self starter.
- Excellent proficiency in MS office software.
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.