IT & Data Manager
You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyse data with attention to security, confidentiality and traceability. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures within a medical or research environment and will be able to develop and drive forward the adoption of these powerful tools within Perspectum Diagnostics (PD). PD has developed advanced medical imaging analysis tools that are used widely in medical research and healthcare and this role would be key to unlocking the full richness of these data. You will work very closely with the Innovation Team to ensure their data management needs are met. You will have excellent communication skills, have a passion for enabling people to use data, be solution-focused and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Formulate techniques for high quality data collection working across departments to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data to maximise its value across the enterprise
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Proven experience as data manager
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines (e.g. HIPPA, 21 CRF Part II, GCP, GDPR)
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Working knowledge of AWS, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.