The IT Officer will be responsible for supporting and enabling technology for all of the Perspectum Diagnostics (PD) employees and guests. The IT Officer will support, monitor and maintain the Perspectum computer systems and networks as well as software as service platforms.
You will need to be approachable. The role will require you to be enthusiastic, hard-working, positive, and productive with exceptional attention to detail. You will be responsible for providing day to day support for a large international user base. You will be solution-focused and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The role will undertake research, design and the implementation of wide-ranging projects to further user productivity and our cybersecurity.
- Providing day-to-day IT support to all PD employees
- Maintaining computer hardware and peripherals
- Design and implement IT policies that reinforce our security
- Champion all relevant IT policies and processes to all PD employees
- Design and implement training events for PD employees
- Engage with hardware and software suppliers
- Maintain cabling discipline reminiscent of medical environments
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Qualification in Computer Science/Networks or relevant
- Experience of carrying out IT Support
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, being able to liaise with technical and non-technical users
- Solution focused attitude with a desire to learn new technologies
- Good technical skills with Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Experience working with endpoint protection and firewall solutions
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with cloud-based technologies
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience with information security management systems such as ISO27001
- Understanding of 21 CFR Part 11 regulation
- Understanding of GDPR
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Experience with Atlassian – JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.