Junior Quality Engineer
You will play a crucial role in supporting the development of liver imaging software and helping us attract clients. The QA Team works with the entire start-up company to ensure compliance to industry standards, and so you will have an excellent opportunity to learn how a medical device company works.
The medical device industry is fast-growing, providing excellent opportunities to build a career. Perspectum Diagnostics is a rapidly growing start-up which now has offices on 3 continents, and there may be opportunities to travel or even work overseas.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, detail orientated person with all training provided on the job. We look forward to meeting you.
We work in a friendly office in the centre of Oxford, just a 5 minute walk from rail and bus links.
- Provide Quality Assurance support to maintain the Integrated Quality Management System
- Working alongside cross-functional teams to support product development
- Support continual improvement activities
- Support the training of staff so that they fulfil the requirements of the Integrated Quality Management System
- Support the Internal Audit schedule
- Maintain and update the CAPA system
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan and manage your workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An aptitude for analysis
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Awareness of Quality standards
- Educated to A level (or equivalent)
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.