The Paralegal supports and collaborates with the Legal team in dealing with all of the Company’s legal needs. They are predominantly involved in dealing with everything from commercial contracts, research and collaboration agreements, master service agreements, CDAs, T&Cs, and quality agreements. They will also get involved in other areas of the business as required, e.g. employment, human resources, and share options.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting, negotiating and organising CDAs and NDAs
- Reviewing T&Cs and quality agreements as required
- Designing instruction forms to assist the legal team’s drafting of agreements
- Researching legal and HR matters and assisting team in delivering internal training programme
- Assisting in preparing and updating contracts, policies and procedures
- Ensuring efficient and prompt maintenance of files and databases
- Assisting legal team in ensuring ISO and legal compliance
- Assisting the team in exploring new and innovative ways to manage the review, negotiation, and filing of contracts
- General legal and administrative tasks, such as proofreading, arranging signature of agreements, and filing of documents
Education and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Law desirable but other degrees accepted as long as Knowledge and Experience requirements (as set out below) largely met
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and to deadlines
- Displays excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness and ability to use initiative and take on responsibility
- Pragmatic team player
- Strong IT skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Highly organised with ability to think on feet
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience of working as a Paralegal
- Experience of working in a healthcare or pharma environment
- Confidence to provide and contribute to training of colleagues (including small and large group sessions)
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.