Market Research Intern
The Market Research Intern performs quantitative market research for product and service development, including potential new products, new versions of existing products and the service offering. The Market Research Intern will be working closely with the APAC team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting SWOT analysis against potential competitors
- Conducting quantitative research on demand to estimate potential price and volume for products
- Analysing published data and statistics
- Working closely with internal teams to have good understanding of product applications and APAC markets
- Profiling of KOLs and centres to target
- Working towards a degree in Business/Marketing or Science/Engineering
- Strong research skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with unknowns
- Business awareness and commercial perspective
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to do financial modelling and forecast
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.