Marketing Manager: Contract Research Organisation
South San Francisco, CA, USA
We’re looking for an experienced Marketer to lead on marketing campaigns for Perspectum’s Imaging Contract Research Organisation (CRO) Business Unit. These campaigns will target the global Biotech and Pharmaceutical markets. This will be someone who can work effectively with business unit leads and key stakeholders across the company (both technical and customer-facing) to create and roll out exceptional marketing campaigns that engage our target customers and achieve corporate and team objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
The CRO Marketing Manager will be the key marketer for the Imaging CRO business unit, and the link between the CRO and Perspectum’s broader marketing team. They will lead on CRO-focused marketing campaigns that align with and achieve both business unit and corporate goals.
- Work with Business Unit leads and key stakeholders to develop and drive campaigns that resonate with the target audience
- Work with internal scientific and technical teams to generate marketing content
- Liaise with internal Marketing Services Team to develop campaign collateral and messages
- Report back to Business Unit leads on results from campaigns
- Be hands on in driving execution of digital campaigns across channels
- Identify gaps in marketing kit and brief relevant teams to deliver this
- Conduct market research, including face-to-face interaction with key market segment customers to understand needs
- Alongside in-house team, provide medical communications expertise to aid in development of collateral and content
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Life Science industry
- Demonstrable experience (minimum 3+ years) in implementing successful Marketing campaigns for technical products and/or services
- Excellent technical communications and medical knowledge
- Strong ability to manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering hands-on B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Degree or Marketing qualification
- Degree or qualification in Life Sciences / Medicine
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.