Marketing Manager: US Clinical
Dallas, TX, USA
This role will be responsible for all marketing programmes centred on delivering a successful clinical roll out and sustained growth of PD’s medical devices in the US market. This role will work effectively with Business Unit leads to create and roll out exceptional Marketing campaigns that engage our target customers and achieve corporate and team objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager, US Clinical will be the link between the in-house marketing agency style team and the business unit. They will lead on marketing campaigns for their business unit, ensuring they are delivered in line with business unit goals.
- Work with Business Unit leads to develop and drive campaigns which resonate with the target audience, including referring hospital systems, imaging centres and OEM partners
- Manage the US Clinical Marketing function
- Support MSL’s with physician education
- Liaise with internal Marketing Services Team to develop campaign collateral and messages
- Report back to Business Unit leads on results from campaigns
- Be hands-on in driving execution of digital campaigns across channels
- Identify gaps in marketing kit and brief relevant teams to deliver this
- Face to face interaction with key market segment to understand needs
- Alongside in-house team, provide medical communications expertise to aid in the development of collateral and content
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the medical industry
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful marketing campaigns and in driving business growth
- Excellent technical communications and medical knowledge
- Strong ability to manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Good organization and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering hands-on B2B and B2C marketing campaigns
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing discipline
- Degree or qualification in Life Sciences / medicine
- Medical imaging and/or diagnostics experience
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.