MR Applications Physicist
The MR Applications Physicist is experienced as an MRI Physicist stepping into a clinical applications role, working in a multicultural environment within a highly innovation-driven company.
You will be responsible for the implementation of service quality checks by performing installations and training, while ensuring image quality is maintained to the highest standard required by clinical data, feeding into the worldwide delivery of Perspectum services.
- Install MRI protocols at different sites and perform quality checks on MRI phantoms.
- Train other MRI personnel on company’s protocols for patient MRI acquisitions.
- Write site visit reports and scanning manual documentation.
- Support and work alongside Data Analysis problem solving cases for customers
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation into acquisition protocols and patient scanning workflows.
- Train and provide assistance to the image analysis team on data quality.
- Work closely with MRI physicists and image scientists in the development of new clinical applications
- Represent the company at international conferences and trade shows.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- PhD in a relevant field or awaiting completion of PhD
- Experience in MRI.
- Ability to perform high quality abdominal MRI scans.
- Good networking skills.
- Excellent communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people at different levels and in different locations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ready to travel internationally
Desirable Skills and Requirements
- Experience with three main MRI manufacturers
- Ability to speak another language
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.