MR Applications Specialist
A unique opportunity for a clinical MR researcher. MR physicists who want to step into a clinical applications role are strongly encouraged to apply. You will be working in a multicultural environment within a highly innovation-driven, multinational company.
You will be responsible for the implementation of service quality checks by performing installations and training, troubleshooting data quality issues, and feeding into the worldwide delivery of Perspectum services.
- Install MRI protocols at different sites and perform quality checks on MRI phantoms.
- Train radiographers/MRI technicians on LiverMultiScanfor patient MRI acquisitions.
- Write site visit reports and scanning manual documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation into acquisition protocols and patient scanning workflows.
- Develop new applications of MR in the abdomen.
- Train and provide assistance to the image analysis team on data quality.
- Investigate new methods and diagnose problems in current ones.
- Work closely with MR physicists, analysts, and image scientists to develop new clinical applications.
- Represent the company at international conferences and trade shows.
Skills and requirements: essential
- MS in related field (Ph.D. preferred) with evidence of high quality clinical MR research
- Good networking skills. Excellent communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people at different levels and in different locations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel internationally (up to 50%).
Skills and requirements: desirable
- Experience with more than one MRI manufacturer and more than one MRI application area
- Experience developing sequences, methods, or postprocessing in MRI
- Understanding of current trends, developments, and products in MRI
- Experience with abdominal MR (research, acquisition, and/or postprocessing)
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.