MR Applications Specialist
Oxford, UK; Dallas, TX, USA
A unique opportunity for a clinical MR researcher. MR physicists who want to step into a clinical applications role are strongly encouraged to apply. You will be working in a multicultural environment within a highly innovation-driven, multinational company.
You will be responsible for the implementation of service quality checks by performing installations and training, troubleshooting data quality issues, and feeding into the worldwide delivery of Perspectum services.
- Install MRI protocols at different sites and perform quality checks on MRI phantoms.
- Train other MRI personnel on company’s protocols for patient MRI acquisitions
- Write site visit reports and scanning manual documentation.
- Support and work alongside Data Analysis, problem solving cases for customers
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation into acquisition protocols and patient scanning workflows.
- Train and provide assistance to the image analysis team on data quality.
- Work closely with MRI physicists and image scientists to develop new clinical applications.
- Represent the company at international conferences and trade shows.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Degree in Radiology or PhD in a relevant field
- Ability to perform high quality abdominal MRI scans
- Good networking skills
- Excellent communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people at different levels and in different locations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ready to travel internationally
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience with three main MRi manufacturers
- Ability to speak another language
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.