MR Data Specialist
This is an opportunity for an MR researcher with an understanding of MR Physics to join a highly innovation-driven, rapidly growing multinational company. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and rectifying data quality issues, supporting a team of data analysts processing abdominal MRI scans delivering Perspectum services worldwide.
- Drive continuous improvement in patient scanning workflows.
- Train and provide assistance to the image analysis team on data quality.
- Investigate new methods and diagnose problems in current ones.
- Develop automated tools for image quality control.
- Represent the company at international conferences and trade shows.
Skills and requirements: essential
- MS in related field (Ph.D. preferred) with evidence of high quality clinical MR research
- Good networking skills. Excellent communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people at different levels and in different locations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- An understanding of MR image artefacts, their causes and effects on quantitative modelling.
Skills and requirements: desirable
- Experience with more than one MRI manufacturer and more than one MRI application area
- Experience with abdominal MR (research, acquisition, and/or post processing)
- A background in MR physics and the ability to demonstrate an understanding of limitations and problems in MR imaging.
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.