You will be adaptable in your responsibilities to support the ad-hoc needs of the business. This will include planning for overseas visits both to and from the PD office, and updating and maintaining relevant databases and documentations. Duties will also include:
- Co-ordinating agendas for team members for activations
- Supporting teams to organise events for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing logistical support for shipping phantoms, updating, and maintaining records and documentations
- Managing the Information email inbox, triaging and redirecting enquires to the relevant team-members.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in an administrative work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability work effectively with other teams internally
- Proficient IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience in and/or knowledge of working in pharma/medtech industries
- Experience in event management/logistical organisation
- Degree or equivalent qualification in either Business or Life Sciences
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.