You will be in a team of physicists developing quantitative MRI methodologies that will be incorporated in a suite of MRI protocols and software tools for the diagnosis of disease in patients. The team is part of a wider multidisciplinary team, with academic and industrial experience in clinical science and diagnostics, MRI physics and biomedical image analysis. You will be responsive to the requirements of customers and influence both the technical and product road maps for future releases.
- Modelling clinical MRI data from systems such as Siemens, Philips and General Electric.
- Development of processing methods for novel parametric mapping.
- Preparation of documentation - requirement specification, engineering specs, installation and user guides.
- Presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Supporting the Data Analysis team to provide quality control of customer data.
- Development and maintenance of software tools for MR Physics and Applications.
- Occasionally perform MRI scans at collaborators site.
Skills and Requirements
- M.S. or Ph.D. in the field of MRI Physics
- MR Physics modelling experience
- Programming experience – Matlab (including GUI’s), C/C++, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of quantitative MRI methods
- Experienced track record of achievement in the field of MRI including problem solving and application development
- Good communication skills
- Experience of commercial product development
- Understanding of the anatomy of the liver
- A willingness to travel would be a benefit
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.