As a Software Product Manager you will take the lead role in the ongoing direction, evolution and development of the Perspectum medical imaging data-sharing and analysis platform. This a dynamic role directing the continuous, agile delivery of the product platform that is the cornerstone of Perspectum services.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside key stakeholders, gathering requirements, directing and driving through business value. The role is multidisciplinary, and you will work closely with the software, business development, operations and science teams to deliver a high-quality product platform.
As our platform continues to evolve, you will have the opportunity to get involved in the artificial intelligence, data analytics and service management improvements of our services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with key stakeholders to define product vision and own the roadmap for continued evolution
- Work with software, regulatory, service and science teams to provide feasibility assessments of product iterations
- Lead the creation of use-cases, clinical background, high-level specifications for delivery teams to implement
- Participate in solution design to deliver business value based on your vision and roadmap
- Engage in agile development activities with the scrum team, providing key prioritisation and solution decisions
- Refine and prioritise backlogs and define scope for iterations and releases
- Develop training and operational materials for intended product users
- Provide support for sales teams as a product expert
Education, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Degree, or equivalent qualification, in either Science/Engineering/Software or Web Development/Business
- Previous responsibility as a Product Manager on software product line
- Experience acting as a Product Owner in an Agile software product development environment
- Ability to understand user needs and convert them into a product vision, requirements and user stories
- Ability to prioritise and manage expectations, communicating business value appropriately
- Excellent self-motivation and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial perspective
- Experience in the management of product requirements in a regulated environment
- Understanding of Medical Imaging Software domain
- Experience in regulatory submissions, such as CE marking or FDA 510k
- Understanding of clinical trial management
- Understanding of cybersecurity and data protection in the context of software product requirements
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.