Quality Engineer (Life Sciences)
We’re looking for an innovative Life Science Quality Engineer for our new Life Science Quality Assurance Team. You will support the Life Science Quality Manager with ensuring that our service provision complies with ISO 13485: 2016, ISO 27001: 2013, ISO 9001: 2015 and other relevant standards. You will work with our service teams to find ways for continual improvement. A good sense of humour and positive attitude is vital.
Next year we are planning on opening up a service office in the US, so this role may involve occasional travel. The growing company also provides plenty of opportunities for career progression.
- Establishing and maintaining Perspectum’s quality documentation
- Ensuring that service processes meet international and national standards
- Monitoring quality performance by gathering relevant data and producing reports
- Driving continual improvements
- Training staff so that they fulfil the requirements of the integrated management system
- Plan and perform regular internal and supplier audits
- Assist during external audits
- Experience in a quality role (1-2 years or more)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to plan and manage your workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An aptitude for analysis
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to support employees from other teams on how to follow the processes prescribed by the integrated management system
- Good organisational skills, especially with documentation
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Auditor training
- Experience performing 3rd party audits or acting as the Lead Auditor during internal audits
- Experience of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.