Senior Clinical Project Manager
The Clinical Project Management team manage and deliver specific projects which require an understanding of the clinical trial process. These projects may include both academic and commercially-sponsored clinical trials and will play a key role in the development of Perspectum Diagnostics’ Imaging CRO products and services. The Senior Clinical Project Manager will be based in the Oxford, UK headquarters and will be part of Perspectum’s Imaging CRO division, reporting to the Head of US Operations, based in Perspectum’s San Francisco office. The Senior Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all clinical projects in the UK (and managing UK-based Clinical Project Managers), as well as liaising and ensuring alignment with Clinical Project Managers in the US.
- Ensuring the UK Clinical Project Management team is delivering a high level of service for all commercial clinical projects
- Improving and/or developing Clinal Project Management processes, when needed
- Training and hiring UK-based Clinical Project Managers
- Managing bandwidth and resources for UK clinical projects
- Liaising with clinical CROs and third-party vendors to manage overall study progress
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders across Perspectum to ensure timely, high quality project delivery
- Liaising with Perspectum’s Finance Manager to oversee the financial aspects of ongoing projects
- g. invoice records and maintaining up to date of forecast revenue recognition against study progress
- Ensuring preparation and maintenance of relevant study documentation by UK Clinical Project Managers
- Manage general portfolio of studies, monitoring of project progression against set time lines and ensuring good cross-team communication and coordination
- Facilitating the acquisition of new commercial clinical projects by
- Providing input of Business Development pitch decks
- Ensuring alignment between functional groups responsible for selling and delivering Imaging CRO products and services
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Proven experience and excellence in clinical project management
- Ability to problem solve over a complex range of tasks subject to competing contractual, financial, personnel and time constraints
- Organisational skills and the ability to rapidly prioritise tasks in response to unexpected opportunities or risks
- Trained in ICH-GCP
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to plan staffing levels and assignments across a portfolio of projects
- Excellent IT skills, primarily Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner (or APMP equivalent)
- Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience managing direct reports or leading a team
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.