Senior Image Analyst (DXA)
The Senior Image Analyst (DXA) is charged with analysis of DXA images as well as MRI images as part of Perspectum’s clinical reporting service. Using a mixture of internal and external analysis software, Senior Image Analysts are responsible for the interpretation and quantification of customer data, handling acquisition quality issues, and delivering accurate and robust reports for both clinical and investigational use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of all imaging data using DXA software platforms and one or more Perspectum’s quantification devices in relevant Service and/or Product area
- DXA Report approval
- Acting as independent lead for projects and supporting other project leads
- Analysis of quantitative data
- Testing and providing product feedback for development teams
- Identification, escalation and working with other departments on solution of issues related to relevant Service and/or Product area
- Writing Data Processing Protocols
- LMS and/or other report approval
- Planning and monitoring of large projects and advising regarding resource
- Data Processing Protocols approval
- Acting as primary stakeholder for Product and/or Service development with other teams Line management
Skills and requirements:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Working experience in Diagnostic Radiography
- Knowledge of Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- GCP training
- Experience of working with quantitative data
- Experience within Medical Device in Pharma and/or Clinical Industry
- Experience of leading Quantitative Analysis teams as a Service
- Experience working within ISO Quality Framework
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.