Senior Technical Project Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team of Project Managers, responsible for successful delivery of business-critical projects with a significant technical component. Technical Project Managers drive forwards advances in both our medical and non-medical products. You will contribute towards bringing together science, medicine and technology into a unique service contributing to research and improving patients’ lives.
- Coordinate your project team to ensure high quality products are delivered and are conformant to appropriate processes and standards
- Coordinating issue resolution between various departments, teams and functions within the organization
- Actively manage project risks
- Take ownership of, and closely manage project budgets
- Effectively communicate with a wide variety of project stakeholders, from senior management to scientists to software developers, keeping them informed of the schedule, risks, issues, actions, schedule and proposed changes
- Motivate your team to achieve deadlines and performance targets
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure project timelines and product roadmaps are aligned
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- BSc or equivalent relevant technical/engineering degree
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated project management experience
- Knowledge of software development processes and an understanding of the underlying principles
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaborative teamwork and negotiation skills
- Confident in presenting to a senior management audience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Results motivated and disciplined, able to prioritise work in a rapidly changing environment
- Project Management qualification such as PRINCE2 or PMP
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, and participating in SCRUM activities
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Visio and MS Project
- Experience of medical device software development
- Awareness of medical device quality standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Ability to perform the role of Scrum Master
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.