Service Analytics 12-month Industrial Placement
The Service Analytics Intern will support with targeted business intelligence for the service provision. You will learn how to handle data requests with exposure to users and data from all areas of the business. You will also learn how to maintain existing reports and develop new reports using Power BI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the SA team with generating automated weekly service performance reports
- Support updating/defining user requirements for the existing/new reports.
- Perform daily/weekly electronic reconciliation of data
- Executing processes for monitoring and maintaining quality of the database
- Support integration of new data sources in the BI tool
- Support query database based on requests from all areas of the business
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Working towards a degree in Business/Marketing or Science/Engineering
- Strong research skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with unknowns
- Business awareness and commercial perspective
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel: pivot tables and advanced formulas
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.