The Software Engineer assists in building software products for visualisation and quantitative measurement of medical image data to aid in the detection and staging of disease. Working with a small cross-functional team, they will help deliver maintainable software that is robustly built and automatically tested
In the addition of new products, they will be expected to work on these products from the ground up, generating quantitative statistics from MR images, rendering in 2D and 3D and providing user tools to manipulate images and generate reports.
- Build and maintain great quality applications to process and visualise MR images, meeting business, user, quality and regulatory requirements.
- Interaction with other teams, for example Software Quality Assurance, Image Analysis and Physics.
- Ensure that the product is developed, documented and automatically unit tested to medical device standards.
- Assist in the generation of Software Requirements.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Fluent in C++; with commercial experience
- Desire to develop high quality software in an agile environment
- Understanding of testing techniques for producing robust software
- Strong desire to write simple, elegant code with attention to detail, including documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Experience with modern C++
- Experience of creating applications with functionality delivered by cloud resources, ideally AWS.
- Experience of working with numerical algorithms in software products
- Experience of GUI implementation for desktop applications on Windows or MacOS
- Commercial Python experience
- Medical Imaging domain knowledge including DICOM standards
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.