Software Engineer - Python
You will be pivotal in building and extending this platform at a time when the business is looking to scale helping to define, design, implement, deploy and support the diagnostic services Perspectum offers. You will get the opportunity to work from top to bottom of the technology stack, delivering rapidly and deploying frequently.
- Design, build and maintenance of a great quality, a scalable cloud-based platform.
- Design and implementation of Python applications and services.
- Implementation and maintenance of an excellent automation test framework
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation into engineering deliveries.
Skills and Requirements: Essential
- Have solid commercial experience writing exceptional Python code, and with at least one web framework (preferably Django)
- Ensure your code is well tested using TDD or BDD processes, with a high degree of coverage
- Enjoy building applications that can scale, by writing clean, elegant and secure code
- Know what constitutes a secure, scalable, well documented application
Skills and Requirements: Desirable
- Have experience of asynchronous queue technologies such as Celery, RabbitMQ and SQS.
- Know how to deploy a Python web application, and the pros and cons of the various options available
- Have worked with deploying cloud applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Have worked in a Scrum environment
- Know how to structure and develop secure REST APIs
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.