You will be pivotal in creating this platform by being involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by the Software Engineering Team is fit for purpose. You will be part of the Quality and Regulatory Affairs Team and report into that team; however much of your work will involve working closely with the Product Manager and Developers.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure that Perspectum Diagnostics products meet (and exceed) end user expectations
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Executing System and user acceptance tests and producing test logs and issue reports
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested Procure, create and manage test data required
- Develop automated and manual test procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software quality
- Ability to adhere to quality expectations and necessary processes
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of new issues in order to generate root cause identification and resolution
- Accountable to the Test Lead / Test Manager of Perspectum Diagnostics
Skills and Requirements: essential
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information technology is required. Excellent documentation skills – test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Enthusiastic interest in medical imaging applications and software project Well organized and good attention to detail
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
Skills and Requirements: desirable
- Experience of medical device quality standards such as IEC 62304, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning and backlog review activities
- Ability to speak Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested in this position?
We are always looking for brilliant people to join us here at Perspectum Diagnostics.
Use the form below to send us your application.